qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Problem: Subversion and JIRA link
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:55:33 GMT
Hi,

There seems to be a problem with the link between our Qpid project's
subversion commits and JIRA tasks i.e. when you svn commit with a JIRA
reference in the text we are not seeing comments added to the task.

This seems to have gone pear shaped since the infrastructure moves - it was
working ok prior to the move.

I *think* this is related to this existing JIRA:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1009

Can someone take a look for us please ?

Thanks & Regards,
Marnie