qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [java] client tests hanging
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:28:10 GMT
As you all know we're currently getting organised for M1. At things stand
there are several open JIRAs for this work. Most of the changes you are
seeing are directly related to the legal/license requirements for releasing,
with some others being derived from these changes.

Martin, Rajith & I have been doing the work for the release, but everyone is
most welcome (indeed encouraged) to contribute to the leg work on this front
- via the JIRAs (and any new ones you think we need). We're hoping to
complete the restructuring required for release later today. It's not
exciting, but we're getting there.

For unrelated changes to the tests that you think a good idea - probably
best to raise JIRAs with details and progress them after M1 is complete to
minimise flux.

Plenty to be done :-)

Marnie