qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: How do we update the Status page?
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 12:45:15 GMT
Hi All,

I've done a quick update to the status page (with info as close to the facts
as I'm aware of and links to wiki/jira) but am having a couple of minor (but
important) issues committing this.

First off I get this error when I try to commit back to the projects dir:

Error: MKACTIVITY of
'/repos/asf/!svn/act/ee696db3-358e-b04f-bb88-75d1b3a811ca': 403 Forbidden (
http://svn.apache.org)

I don't get prompted to login, so I'm guessing one of two probs - something
fundamental wrong on the apache side with this file/setup or possibly just
that my committer credentials aren't sufficient. (This latter idea seems
unlikely as I'm not aware that my committer credentials are cached so doubt
this is likely.) Martin Ritchie gets the same error too.

Even if I could commit, I'd still struggle with the people svn update as we
can't get ssh access to the page (local limitations) :-(

*So, in short - could anyone help me out by committing the
attached file/doing the svn update please ?
*
Help appreciated !

Regards,
Marnie