qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Maven and artifacts....
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:01:50 GMT
There are clearly several threads on the go discussing this point.

Just wanted to point out that we are working closely with the MINA team and
afaik there is no disagreement about the changes made.

Martin/Robert both know more of the detail, but I think it's important to
note that we are working together with the MINA project - just not on the
same timelines.

We contributed all of the code for M1, so I do think it's fair that we have
a significant influence over it's fate. I asked for this release publically
(been on the wiki pages for a while before that too) and no-one objected to
the early Nov date (originally October!).

A salient point in all of these discussions - what's the current status of
the issues with the Maven build ? Is it ready to go - if not, what is
outstanding ?

Marnie