qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Maven Status ?
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:04:00 GMT
Copied from a separate post:

 A salient point in all of these (about maven/release) discussions - what's
the current status of the issues with the maven build ? Is it ready to go -
if not, what is outstanding ?

I think it'd be very useful to state where the maven build is ? Been lots of
discussion, but it's not clear where the maven distribution is at.

Steve - can you clarify please ? Also, don't know if you saw my previous
suggestion that JIRAs for outstanding maven tasks would give us
visibility/enable other committers to contribute to the effort ?

Regards,
Marnie