qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Client JDK (was Re: [java] junit3 conversion)
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:45:21 GMT
Hi All,

iirc we agreed to go the retrotranslator route for client JDK 1.4 support
(as used/suggested by Colin Christ - thx). If we're thinking of
changing direction, let's discuss ?

I'm not much in favour of forcing the client code back to 1.4 as I think
it'll begin end of life fairly soon once 1.6 gets GA (shortly ?).

Marnie