qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Maven feedback fyi
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 08:26:54 GMT
Steve,

I've had mixed reports about maven from other teams/projects I've worked on.
Some of them found/find it quite constraining and overly complex for simply
getting a build/release package. I can't see the harm in asking other teams
on Apache what they think.

I will post all feedback, good/bad/indifferent - and hadn't intended to
imply otherwise, and haven't suggested distrust.

I'm not playing games and have been neither insulting nor divisive in my
postings.

Tired of being flamed :-(

Marnie