qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update: Establishing a PPMC (was Re: Private list)
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 21:08:34 GMT
On 11/2/06, Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccormack@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Do we have a PPMC now ?

The three mentors (James, Paul, and myself) all felt like the PPMC
should include all the committers who expressed an interest by the
deadline.  We looked at the commits, mail list participation, and JIRA
involvement for each person.  Not everyone was active in each area,
but we felt like each committer appeared to be actively involved in
the project, and not just signing up for the PPMC having done anything
else for the project.

Here is the list of PPMC members:
Paul Fremantle (mentor)
Cliff Schmidt (mentor)
James Strachan (mentor)
Rajith Attapattu
Bhupendra Bhardwaj
Alan Conway
Robert Greig
Marnie McCormack
John O'Hara
Martin Ritchie
Rafael Schloming
Steven Shaw
Gordon Sim
Carl Trieloff
Kim van der Riet
Steve Vinoski

Each one of these people should send an email to
qpid-private-subscribe at incubator.a.o.  However, remember that
nearly all PPMC business should be conducted on this list.

In the future, this PPMC will be the group that elects other
committers and PPMC members, with a confirmation vote by the
sponsoring project, the Incubator PMC.  An Incubator PMC vote is also
needed to confirm releases.

Cliff