qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the plan for M1?
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:48:18 GMT
On 11/17/06, Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff@redhat.com> wrote:
> Rajith Attapattu wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> > Shall we wait for Cliff's response before I cut another release
> > candidate?
>
> Rajith,
>
> I would say the thread on the general list is not complete yet, however
> I think it
> would be worth doing another build so we can check the other items in
> the RC. Worst
> case is we have to cut one more RC Monday for this issue.

+1

I want to give the incubator thread a little more time (at least a
full 24 hours, which puts it into the weekend) before trying to guess
at an Incubator PMC consensus.  However, I agree with Carl that there
is no reason why you all can't continue to close in on the right RC.

BTW, I'll be doing a legal check today through the latest RC and will
let you know how it looks.

Cliff