qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependencies and how it's going to affect the release
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 13:03:45 GMT
Martin,

We can only include ASF compatible licenses (and thats decided by Apache
Legal).
I am sure the sun license are not covered.
If you are not sure, you can talk to Cliff as he handles legal stuff.

If we submit with this one we are going to have a time with the incubator
PMC.
I suggest we clean up and work on the dependencies.

Regards,

Rajith