qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Release artifacts
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 18:01:44 GMT
Thanks Dan, I totaly missed that part and thanks for reminding about the
disclamer that goes into the META-INF.
So as part of the build we need to ensure that we slip in the NOTICE and
LICENSE goes in to META-INF for all of qpid jars.

It is also recomended to add the minumum java version as an entry in the
manifest
So something like  X-Compile-Source-JDK: 1.4 .

This maybe important bcos AFIK for broker the minimum is 1.5 and for client
it's 1.4

Regards,

Rajith