qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Status ?
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 21:09:18 GMT
Hi Folks,

Feel free to have a party with the trunk.
I have already cut a branch for the M1 release.

Also if there is any change required to make M1 work ***PLEASE*** make sure
you do it in the M1 branch as well.
If this change is preventing future direction please don't put that in the
trunk.

Steve, please use this time frame to bring the maven build upto date.
We are awating Cliff to let us know about the mina issue.

Regards,

Rajith