qpid-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject What is the plan for M1?
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:27:37 GMT
Folks,

Shall we wait for Cliff's response before I cut another release candidate?

Or do u guys wanna make an RC and start testing until we get a response?

Either way I have no strong opinions, please let me know what you guys
think.
Besides Marting confirmed that the M1 branch is not working with MINA head
revision.
So maybe this is not an issue for M1.

thoughts ??

Regards,

Rajith

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message