qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "John O'Hara" <john.r.oh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [java] Question on implementing queue browsing
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 20:24:49 GMT
I've asked Colin Crist if he'd mind sharing any ideas about how an idea
browser would work, given his work on HermesJMS...

Colin :-) ?

MULE uses queue browsing like this:
http://mule.mulesource.org/jira/browse/MULE-1004

Which implies it had better construct quickly, since they are likely to be
used as a non-blocking poll of a sort.

John