qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: JMS tests in Qpid
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 18:51:11 GMT

Carl,

The TCK tests can and should be completely separate from home-grown JMS unit
and system tests.   The code tree should  have tests that test the JMS
functionality without requiring the full TCK.

If someone is commiting JMS features/bug fixes without writing a unit test or
something for it, that's a problem.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp