qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Web site
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 14:16:48 GMT
Marnie McCormack wrote:
> Hi Carl,
>
> Apologies if there's anything I've misunderstood .....
>
> Imho we should look to export from Confluence to generate static web
> content (see JIRA http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-99), so we
> can keep rework to a minimum on the content for the web site.

yes this is what I would like to do, I would like to create a set of
frames and menus etc that look really good, and then
pull 90% of the content but linking to it from cwiki. This might mean we
need to structure the cwiki stuff a bit better.

So I expect that we will do all the text, but would like to get
professional help to get the look and feel, and portal-ing to
cwiki content working very smoothly.

Carl.