qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: C++ commit: EventChannel
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 12:55:26 GMT
I have the horrible feeling I'm just about to say something very stupid,
but here goes anyway...

I can't find any google reference to "ucontext_swap" (except the design
on the qpid wiki - which makes this a bizarre googlewhack). Are we
talking about using ucontext_t and swapcontext etc?
or is ucontext_swap something that google doesn't know about?!

If so then these are standard Single Unix Spec APIs. around for quite a
while on Unix, but only much more recently implemented on Linux. Windows
has an equivalent in "fibres" (get it threads - fibres)

Andrew