qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: new client examples
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:24:30 GMT

I think though should also be given so that we can lay examples down for
all the clients in a similar structure
so that someone can look and Java , or C++ or Python and know what to
expect if they have already looked at one
language.

I thus think we should have some discussion of how we actually want to
lay the examples out.

carl.