qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Clover
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 02:09:31 GMT

Steve,

We can't integrate Clover into the codebase / toolchain. I would suggest
that we back this out as it does not meet Apache license guidelines. I
think if someone has clover they can run it and fix issues however the
license does not allow those issues to be reported on JIRA, or in any
public way.

Reading the Clover license, integrating this into a public project is
clearly in violation of the posted license.

Carl.