qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: clustering
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 19:50:59 GMT

there is both a server in Java and C++. If you go to the wiki,
cwiki.apache.org/qpid under clustering there is quite a bit up there on
what we are working on in this regard. C++ is being put together to use
OpenAIS (also totem) and Java there are more options for non AMQP
cluster comms.

How mature is EVS4J on CKPT, EVT, EVS, CLM, CPG,CMAN, DLM ?
Or how do you rate it to something like JGroups?

Carl.