qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Das, Kapali Tejeswar" <tejeswar....@iona.com>
Subject [java] Question on implementing queue browsing
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 18:30:15 GMT
I am currently working on implementing the JMS queue browsing
functionality. Qpid uses java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue for its
internal queue for enqueing and dequeing messages. This class doesn't
allow to peek/browse messages in the queue. It only has methods to put a
message or get a message (with a timeout).

Any suggestions for how we should implement the queue browsing feature?
I also noticed that there is no native implementation of queue browsing
in Qpid.

Thanks and regards

Tejeswar