qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Das, Kapali Tejeswar" <tejeswar....@iona.com>
Subject RE: Trunk build broken
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 18:51:48 GMT
The trunk build is still broken on Windows. I build the gentools source
and created the generated files, and when I ran mvn from
trunk/qpid/java, I got the following error:

enerate:
INFO]
ERROR] BUILD ERROR
INFO]
INFO] Error executing ant tasks

mbedded error: The following error occurred while executing this line:
:\qpid\trunk\qpid\java\common\protocol-version.xml:25: Execute failed:
java.io.
OException: CreateProcess: pwd error=2
INFO]
INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
INFO]
INFO] Total time: 4 seconds
INFO] Finished at: Thu Dec 28 13:51:44 CST 2006
INFO] Final Memory: 7M/12M
INFO]

Regards
Tejeswar