qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Bhupendra Bhardwaj" <bhupendra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Error in running mgnt target on Linux.
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:43:44 GMT
On 12/15/06, Daniel Kulp <daniel.kulp@iona.com> wrote:

> Bhupendra,
>
> There are two parts to this...
>
> 1) Building and running tests in management/eclipse-plugin:
> (BTW: is the "plugins" dir in there needed?   It looks like everything is
> being downloaded OK.   Maybe use the dependency plugin to build the
> plugins
> dir if needed?   Having all those jars there sucks from a "size of the
> source
> distribution" standpoint)

Those jars are now deleted. Earlier in this mail chain I mentioned that
those jars will be removed.

Is this needed?   It seems to build fine on Linux with the win32 bundle?   I
> guess tests might not run?   I'm not sure.
>
> In anycase, if you needed to, you would definitely use profiles for this.
> You can add a dependency in the profile for a platform.   Thus, you can
> create a "windows" profile that adds the windows version, a Linux one,
> etc...
>
> In all cases, the artifacts would need to be put in the maven
> repositories.
> You may need to follow the instructions at:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html
> to create some packages and create a JIRA  item and work with the maven
> folks
> to get the other packages available.

I had posted mail to maven dev list (see link below) and they are currently
working on providing a feature in maven to download jars from eclipse repo.
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@maven.apache.org/msg62815.html

Regards,
Bhupendra

Dan