qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Eric" <Eric.John...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Web site
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 14:54:23 GMT

Confluence has an export to HTML feature that can be used to export the
content to a static site.
The default export is not too pretty, but it is functional. You can
customize it to look pretty good. See
http://servicemix.org/site/home.html and http://geronimo.apache.org/ for
examples.

Perhaps one of their committers would be willing to pitch in and help
get the export looking better?