qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Kelly, Brian" <BRIAN.KE...@iona.com>
Subject RE: [java] We are JMS compliant now
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 06:35:01 GMT

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajith Attapattu [mailto:rajith77@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 1:04 PM
To: qpid-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [java] We are JMS compliant now

Hi Folks,

We now have a 100% pass rate :)

Many thanks to Robert, Martin and Rob Godfrey for doing an excellent
job.

So the next question is how we can get the official certification?
As I understand we need to certify a particular release (or a static
snapshot of the code base).

And we will have to keep running the TCK before every release to ensure
we
have a 100% pass rate.

Does anybody know the way to get a release officially certified by Sun ?
or
what the process is?

Regards,

Rajith