qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Vinoski <vino...@iona.com>
Subject Re: clustering
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 18:37:44 GMT

On Dec 22, 2006, at 1:33 PM, Carl Trieloff wrote:

> Steve Vinoski wrote:

>>> Alan has already done so.
>>
>> I don't mean the design note, I mean implementation.
>>
>> --steve
>>

> Sure, I can add to the wiki in that regard then once back from
> vacation

Sounds good, thanks. My concern is that 1) we seem to have a number
of people involved with ideas on how to implement this, and 2) those
ideas seem to have quite a range to them. If we can get some notes in
the wiki about the various possibilities and their pros and cons,
we'll be in really good shape.

--steve