qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rupert Smith" <rupertlssm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Hello Qpid devlopers.
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 14:29:37 GMT
I want to say hello to everyone who is working on qpid and to briefly
introduce myself for the benefit of people outside of JPMC. I have just
started working for JP Morgan, specifically to contribute to this project.
This is actually the second time I have worked here, the first was about
three years ago, when I worked with Robert Greig and Marnie McCormack.

Thats it really, I just wanted to say hi in case you are wondering who I am
and why I have have suddenly decided to start working on the JIRAs and
submitting patches. I should be signed up as a full committer as soon after
the new year as possible. Well, ahem, assuming I get voted on!

A pleasure to make your acquantance, if only by email. Happy christmass and
looking forward to working with you in the new year.

Rupert Smith