qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Web site
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 08:10:46 GMT
Hi Carl,

Apologies if there's anything I've misunderstood .....

Imho we should look to export from Confluence to generate static web content
(see JIRA http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-99), so we can keep
rework to a minimum on the content for the web site.

Be great to have some professional input, but maybe we can use the text we
already have to keep the maintenance low ?

Hope I'm on the same page :-)

Regards,
Marnie