qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Can somebody explain the logic behind the criteria to make a message read-only
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2006 01:32:32 GMT
Hi Folks,

Some tests are failing as it throws MessageNotWriteableException when trying
to add properties.
This exception is throw when _readableProperties is set to true in the
AbstractJMSMessage.

After some close inspection I see the following logic in the
AbstractJMSMessage constructors

        _readableProperties = (_contentHeaderProperties != null);
        _readableMessage = data != null;

Why is this done this way ?

As a temorary messure I just set the above to properties to false and now it
results in more tests being passed.
However I would like to understand the reason behind the above logic to
provide a proper fix.

Comments are appreciated.

Regards,

Rajith