qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Tomas Restrepo" <tomas.restr...@devdeo.com>
Subject RE: Contributing to .NET Client?
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 20:09:32 GMT
> Welcome and glad to have your contributions. Steve Shaw knows the C#
> client best so I am sure he will
> also reply. If he doesn't we can jump in.

Thanks Carl,

> Things off the top of the list are:
> - Convert to the new con generator
> - Update the client to use the 0-9 specification and the message class
> - I also don't think an of the authentication work has been done yet,
> but I stand to be corrected on that
>
> What interests you?

I'm not sure I know well enough the codebase to do 1 or 2 right away, but
I'd be more than happy to dive into it. I also noticed there's still a lot
of cleanup of the current code base to be done including:
- Several latent bugs I've already noticed because of small errors in the
code
- Several classes only half-way ported from the original java sources that
need cleaning up
- A few things that could be changes to adapt better to some .net specific
idioms here and there
- a lot of unit tests needed, as coverage right now could really be
improved.

I'd be happy to help with any of the above as well while getting more
familiar with the code base, if it sounds like something people are
interested in.

Tomas Restrepo
tomas.restrepo@devdeo.com
http://www.winterdom.com/weblog/