qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Tomas Restrepo" <tomas.restr...@devdeo.com>
Subject RE: Support SASL authentication in .NET client
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:28:30 GMT
> > Hi Thomas, thanks for your patch for Qpid-291. I applied it and built
and
> > all looks good. Could you provide some brief instructions on how to test
> it
> > against a broker? Is there a config file or something I have to edit to
> set
> > up the policy etc.

I've attached a new patch to QPID-291 that includes support for configuring
the authentication mechanisms using app.config files. If none are present
(or don't contain the necessary sections), then we still revert to
supporting CRAM-MD5 and PLAIN authentication by default.

Let me know what you guys think about the proposed patch.

Tomas Restrepo
tomas.restrepo@devdeo.com
http://www.winterdom.com/weblog/