qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Sharing the python tests.
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:01:31 GMT
I just fixed a minor problem in the C++ broker which was shown up by a
change to the python tests - which is a good thing. It would have been
less puzzling if this had been identified before the test was committed.

In this case it wasn't a big deal but I want remind everybody again that
the python tests are shared between languages. If you change them you
need to verify against both Java and C++ brokers.

If you discover a problem with one broker you should either fix it,
persuade someone else to fix it, or JIRA it. If you need to commit the
test before it works for both brokers add it to cpp_failing.txt or
java_failing.txt so its ignored for folks working on other issues.

Cheers,
Alan.