qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Qpid C++ status
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 14:32:44 GMT
The Qpid C++ code is in flux, I did some restructuring yesterday and
will do some more today. If you're working on anything and need help
merging give me a shout.

Yesterday I renamed the broker-side Session classes (excluding
SessionContext, will rename today) to use the more AMQP-standard name
"Connection" and separated the "adapter" layer of the broker from the
Connection core class.

Today I will move most of the Connection logic to the Channel classes
(client & broker) since most processing happens on a channel and in
particular request/response ID handling has to happen in the context of
a channel. Stuff for channel 0 will be handled by Channe(0) since this
too must have proper request-response ID handling.

Cheers,
Alan.