qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: YAML Configuration (Was Re: QPID-6)
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 17:48:58 GMT
On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 09:33 -0500, Kevin Smith wrote:

> I'm planning on writing this using pure YAML for commons-configuration soonish
> (over the weekend). My plan is to get this into commons-configuration proper
> since they already have a bug open on this
> (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONFIGURATION-201).
>

> Thoughts?
>
> --Kevin

Sounds great. We'll  need it in C++ too but it'll be easier if there's
already something to base it on in Java.

We'll need to think about naming conventions etc. so we can share useful
info between C++ and Java without creating conflicts over
language-specific items, but that's another conversation.

Cheers,
Alan.