qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Greig" <robert.j.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed steps to migrate to AMQP 0-9
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 09:21:14 GMT
On 02/01/07, Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff@redhat.com> wrote:

> I don't expect that all the clients will be done at the same time, may I
> suggest that we
> merge to truck once Java, C++ and Python are done.
>
> That work?

I would suggest that if someone agrees to work on a client now then we
should try to include that in the merge. For example, if someone
agrees to work on the .NET client (as an example) then we should try
to include that in the merge.

If nobody wants to work on a particular client right now, then let's
not delay things to include it. Obviously it will need to be Jira'd so
that the work can be done at some stage.

RG