qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Contributing to .NET Client?
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 19:33:45 GMT

Tomas,

Welcome and glad to have your contributions. Steve Shaw knows the C#
client best so I am sure he will
also reply. If he doesn't we can jump in.

Things off the top of the list are:
- Convert to the new con generator
- Update the client to use the 0-9 specification and the message class
- I also don't think an of the authentication work has been done yet,
but I stand to be corrected on that

What interests you?
Carl.