qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [c++ trunk] Python test failures.
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:06:24 GMT
Alan Conway wrote:
> Anyone seen the following python failures against the C++ broker (on the
> trunk) They look like the same tests that were failing due to a c++
> broker bug (raising wrong error code) but that was fixed last week. It
> looks like the wrong type of object is being tested.

Yes, that was the error I started seeing after making the c++ broker
close the connection after a connection exception is sent to the client.

I thought I had fixed it though (by rev 497404), as I haven't seen it
again since then (and all tests are still passing for me still). Is your
python client is up to date?