qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [c++ trunk] Python test failures.
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:06:31 GMT
Jim Meyering wrote:
>     ======================================================================
>     ERROR: test_purge (tests.queue.QueueTests)
>     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>     Traceback (most recent call last):
>       File "/home_old/e/work/rh/rhn/messaging-clean/trunk/qpid-help2man/python/tests/queue.py",
line 78, in test_purge
>         channel.channel_open()
>       File "<string>", line 3, in channel_open
>       File "/home_old/e/work/rh/rhn/messaging-clean/trunk/qpid/python/qpid/peer.py",
line 180, in invoke
>         raise Closed(self.reason)
>     Closed

That looks like the test is out of date. [Previously it had a bug in it,
pointed out by Rob Godfrey, such that the cleanup happened on the
connection that had just received a connection exception. This worked
before due to a bug in the c++ broker that didn't actually close the
connection in that event.]

Let me know if you are seeing it even with up-to-date python client and
tests.