qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Dorin Ciobanu <dorin.ciob...@computaris.com>
Subject Re: Starting ...
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:24:20 GMT
Hello!

The company does telecom and telecom billing software. People are mainly
involved in Java, C and C++ projects.
These are the strong parts. Guys have also a lot of experience in unix
like OS-es (particularly  Linux and Solaris) - meaning
bash/ksh/... scripting, debuging and profiling software.

I hope we can be helpful!

Best regards,
Dorin