qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Meyering <...@meyering.net>
Subject Re: [c++ trunk] Python test failures.
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:00:29 GMT
Gordon Sim <gsim@redhat.com> wrote:
> Alan Conway wrote:
>> Anyone seen the following python failures against the C++ broker (on the
>> trunk) They look like the same tests that were failing due to a c++
>> broker bug (raising wrong error code) but that was fixed last week. It
>> looks like the wrong type of object is being tested.
>
> Yes, that was the error I started seeing after making the c++ broker
> close the connection after a connection exception is sent to the client.
>
> I thought I had fixed it though (by rev 497404), as I haven't seen it
> again since then (and all tests are still passing for me still). Is your
> python client is up to date?

>> ERROR: testTypeNotKnown (tests.exchange.MiscellaneousErrorsTests)
>> ERROR: test_invalid_channel (tests.broker.BrokerTests)

Hi Gordon,

I get those two, along with two more of the same type (below).
I confirmed that everything is up to date from svn.
FWIW, this is running on a uniprocessor AMD/64 3400+.

ERROR: test_invalid_channel (tests.broker.BrokerTests)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home_old/e/work/rh/rhn/messaging-clean/trunk/qpid-help2man/python/tests/broker.py",
line 93, in test_invalid_channel
    self.assertConnectionException(504, e.args[0])
  File "/home_old/e/work/rh/rhn/messaging-clean/trunk/qpid-help2man/python/qpid/testlib.py",
line 234, in assertConnectionException
    self.assertEqual("connection", message.method.klass.name)
AttributeError: EOF instance has no attribute 'method'

ERROR: test_consume_queue_errors (tests.basic.BasicTests)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home_old/e/work/rh/rhn/messaging-clean/trunk/qpid-help2man/python/tests/basic.py",
line 101, in test_consume_queue_errors
    self.assertConnectionException(530, e.args[0])