qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject JIRA - SVN details on resolve
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 12:18:04 GMT
Hi All,

As you may recall, we used to have a link between our JIRA and SVN instances
- which added the SVN details to the JIRA task if ref'd in the commit log.

This has been broken since the Apache infrastructure moves, and though we
tried to get it fixed it hasn't yet been. I'll follow up on this again today
to see if we can get any joy.

In the meantime, or forever if it doesn't get fixed, it'd be very helpful if
people could add the SVN revision details as a comment on 'Resolve'-ing a
JIRA.

Makes tracing things back much easier, particularly for merge purposes.

Hope this sounds ok - should be a short-term measure if we can get the
JIRA-SVN link back :-)

Bfn,
Thanks,
Marnie