qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Karma Request
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 16:53:16 GMT
On 2/8/07, Martin Ritchie <ritchiem@apache.org> wrote:

> The newcommitter page states that all karma requests go to
> infastructure.

No, not all. Only if your PMC Chair is not responsive or unavailable, which
is not something you mentioned, so we had no reason to believe that is the
case.

"[...] please contact your PMC chair first. [...] If your PMC chair is not
responsive or unavailable, you may send email to *infrastructure at
apache.org*."

So should we now assume that your PMC Chair is in fact not responsive or
unavailable?

--
Martin Cooper

only account creations go to root. It also states that