qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject [Result][Vote] wiki access (from mis-labled thread jira access)
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 15:00:18 GMT

I am closing the vote for " Colin Crist has been consistently providing
qpid quality feedback and use-case, has integrated qpid with other
projects and promoting the project. To make his life easier and
recognize his contributions I would like to propose that we grant him
wiki access to Qpid to be able to directly place use-cases,  notes, and
requirements directly onto the wiki"

The vote passed with 9 +'s and more than 3 binding votes. There were no
-1's or 0's. I have gone a ahead and added Colin to the wiki.

Regards
Carl.

+1 votes:
Carl