qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r504087 - in /incubator/qpid/branches/perftesting_persistent/qpid/cpp/tests: client_test.cpp topic_listener.cpp topic_publisher.cpp topictest
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 12:26:49 GMT
rgreig@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rgreig
> Date: Tue Feb  6 03:45:19 2007
> New Revision: 504087

> Log:
> (Submitted by Rupert Smith) Added virtual hosts in order to run tests against Java broker.
>
> Modified:
>     incubator/qpid/branches/perftesting_persistent/qpid/cpp/tests/client_test.cpp
>     incubator/qpid/branches/perftesting_persistent/qpid/cpp/tests/topic_listener.cpp
>     incubator/qpid/branches/perftesting_persistent/qpid/cpp/tests/topic_publisher.cpp
>     incubator/qpid/branches/perftesting_persistent/qpid/cpp/tests/topictest

I think we should have a default virtual host, that is always available
regardless of config (AMQP used to specify one I think, but no longer
does). That way the simple case works without messing around with
virtual host setup and makes the tests easier to use against different
brokers. We could additionally make the vhost settable from the command
line if necessary.

All we need to agree is what the default is and we can the change the
c++ client to use that instead of '/'.

BTW, the topictest script seems to have been committed back in DOS
format (presumably a result of an erroneous eol style property, I guess
we want to set LF on this or at least native?).