qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Bhupendra Bhardwaj" <bhupendra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question on QPID header-based routing test
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:07:04 GMT
Hi,

I just had a look at those tests under org.apache.qpid.headers, and when I
changed the binding as follows for the consumer and publisher in the
MessageFactory, the test are working-

FieldTable getConsumerBinding()
    {

        binding.setString("F0000", "value");
        ----------
    }

    FieldTable getControllerBinding()
    {
        binding.setString("CONTROL", "value");

    }
This is required for message headers to match the consumer binding.  I don't
know what has changed, because as you said, these were working earlier.
I hope this helps.

Regards,
Bhupendra