qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULTS][VOTE] new committers
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 05:07:17 GMT
This was resolved.  I had added all the new committers to Jira's
qpid-developers group, but for some reason that group no longer was
associated with the permission scheme (which I'm nearly positive I had
set up from the beginning) -- instead only individual names were
associated.

Either something changed or I'm losing my mind, but it should be all
good since I fixed this about 36 hours ago (just after Robert's post).

Cliff