qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Continuous Build Server. Was: NEED HELP: getting the trunk back in order
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 13:03:55 GMT

I just want to bring this up....

Make sure you send a note to infrastructure@a.o as well as legal@ and
possibly the incubator PMC's before making any final desision.  There are
several "free for use with open source projects" that we really shouldn't
be using do to reverse-marketing stipulations that are unacceptable to
apache, especially for incubator projects.

Also, you should work with infra to get it hosted on apache hardware if at
all possible.  It would look much better from a project standpoint to be
working with apache.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp