qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: C++ 0-9 merge heads up
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 14:24:13 GMT
Martin Ritchie wrote:
> On 06/03/07, Alan Conway <aconway@redhat.com> wrote:
>> FAILED (failures=5, errors=14)
>
> Alan your java code needs an SVN update. These were the errors I was
> seeing before I did my recent commit. I shall do an update and ensure
> that the trunk passes all the python tests.
>
> The two topic tests will still fail but they are listed in the
> java_failing.txt file. I hope to have those to sorted soon.
Thanks and sorry for the noise. Am rebuilding a completely clean working
copy now, if all goes well I'll go ahead with they python merge: first
I'll backmerge trunk to branch then merge branch to trunk.

I've updated python on the 0-9 branch to use the correct framing based
on the version of the spec file so it works with all versions given the
correct spec, I've verified with cpp & java trunk & branch. Post merge
trunk will have 2 sets of python  (tests.0-8 and tests.0-9) defaulting
to run the 0-8 tests until everything on trunk is updated and are happy
to delete the 0-8 stuff.

Until we converge back to one test set we need to be careful that tests
added to the 0-8 set have an equivalent test in the 0-9 set. If anyone
has better ideas about how to manage the two let me know.

Cheers,
Alan.