qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Unacknowledged messages arrive after new messages when recreating a durable subscriber.
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 18:16:41 GMT
Gordon Sim wrote:
> Currently, messages are taken off the queue when sent to consumers then
> requeued again (at the end of the queue) if the client fails to
> acknowledge them, so yes it is expected in one sense.

Just a quick update on this: I answered based on old knowledge of the
codebase and gave an incorrect answer as a result - apologies!

On a quick inspection of the latest code it appears that this issue has
been at least considered as of rev 510897. As that seems to be later
than the version you are running it appears it may not be working as
expected. Martin, I believe you addressed this issue? If so you are
probably in a better position to comment on the issue as raised?