qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Qpid M2 Release
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:23:04 GMT
Rafael Schloming wrote:
> Kevin Smith wrote:
>> If there's any tasks you need help with the Ruby broker, let me know.
>> I've been meaning to get into that code but haven't had the time. Now
>> that my day job is lightening up, I'd be willing to help out.
snip
> And finally if none of those things excite you there is always room
> for more test coverage. ;)
>
> --Rafael
It would be good to build up a set tests that can be used to test the
brokers,  similar to what we have done in python - ideally focussing on
areas which aren't covered already by the python tests.  In the long
term we may want a complete test suite in one (or both) langauges but in
the short term I've no problem with running a mixed ruby/python test
suite against the brokers if it gives better coverage. (And I like ruby
better than python ;)

Cheers,
Alan.